Adventures of the dreamy girl: #2

Another leaflet out of her diary..

"I hated the chemistry lab. Too spooky. I could hear eerie sounds whenever I entered it. Its doors cringed and creaked when opened. Since I had to get a doubt on chemistry cleared, I mustered the courage to go into the lab. I opened it, and saw my teacher working on an experiment with the fuse box. She had long nails and wore a pale, expressionless face, and always looked and seemed like a ghost to me. Just as I was about to ask my doubt, the lights went out. She used the fuse box and lit a tiny bulb. By then, the little courage, faded away. I saw my teacher, she had turned into a ghost! She reached out to grab me, but I tried to run away as fast as I could. I ran on and on, without any direction. I didn't see that I was running into a tree, and
 BAM! I woke up, pale,panting and sweating. It was but a nightmare."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures of the dreamy girl: #3

Oh ,the irony of it!

1 year !!!!