1 year !!!!

This post will be close to my heart always..as it celebrates one year of my blogging and independence day of my country (India):))
There cannot be a prouder moment in my life!
One year of blogging=A roller-coaster ride. ;) And yes, I have improved.
But this is the first year only and there is still a longg way to go.I will improve my blog ,I promise:)
and myself too.I can call myself a one year old baby (in blogging) who has taken that first step with her right leg:))
Blogging celebrates diversity of thoughts & on Independence Day we celebrate unity in diversity !:)

So thank you all! Please do continue with me on this journey!
Loads of luv,
AshV:)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on ur 1st blog-birth day!!.🎉🎉..Way to go gal!!😄🎆🎇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your completion of 1st year. Yes there is long way to go, & I am sure you can & will grow
    very fast. Wish all the very best. Keep it up!!! Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashwini,
    I can't believe you have been doing this for a year now! Love the pigeon diaries. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures of the dreamy girl: #3

Oh ,the irony of it!