Winter times = Beautiful times !

Hey there beautiful people!

On this beautiful winter day, as I type, Sunlight streams in through the windows onto my desk and seems to melt on my face. I feel good until after sometime..."O my God! My Face is a furnace!! I need to get away from here! Nah too lazy for that😂 Let me just pull those curtains together.
Aah.. that feels way better. Sweet Relief!

So today I'll talk about some warmm winter myths that need to be busted. Like Right Now.

#1 The warm snuggle - Winter time= Snuggle time in Blankets! Oh I'm just loving this warm softy blanket!. No!! We haven't got time for that, honey! Get up and go do your work! Winter time=Assignments time=Preparation for exams time=Very less time to snuggle lazily.😞

#2 Coffee by my side , Novel in my hands and wrapped in a blanket.
Reality=Impossible. If you are wrapped in a blanket , your hands will be inside the blanket. If your hands are outside you feel cold. Somehow manage to smuggle a book. Fine. Steaming Coffee/Hot Chocolate/Tea by the side, on the table. In the first place, it requires two hands to hold the book.(If it's a paperback). Secondly you are on the bed. Please think, what are the oddities that you manage to drink the hot drink without spilling it over yourself?( Leave the blanket aside for now.)

#3 Steaming hot drink-Will without a doubt burn your tongue, leaving no taste behind for a few days.

What do you think? Have you experienced the same?? Comment below!

Also, what are you waiting for?

Get back to doing your work!! While I enjoy my relatively hot chocolate😊😉(Arey, atleast for a while yaarr)





Comments

  1. Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures of the dreamy girl: #3

Oh ,the irony of it!

Poem