Poem

And I'm back with a bang!!!!

Meanwhile, this is what happened in AshVland: A poem ;)

It rains noisily,
I jump and run fast,
Trying to find shady trees,
my feet splashing against
puddles and wet leaves.

I run for cover,
when I hear footsteps,
following me to the tree.
My heart lurches and races and pounds to be free.
These are the footsteps of my past
whose eyes stare at me,
boring into the back of my body.

I breathe heavily trying to forget my past,
watching a thin tree run past.
I almost trip, still living in the past.

Finally find  a tree,
Heave a sigh of relief,
only to find that,my
past has followed me quietly,
to my grief.
I try to stare back at it,
look it in the eye,
it gleams of failures
wrought on it.

I shut my eyes,
unable to bear,
try to disconnect,
leave it under the tree,
yet the heart looks back
as I run in front,
trying to become free.
The rain has stopped.

So that was the poem!!
How did y'all like it?
Do comment and let me know! Thanks in advance:)

Comments

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures of the dreamy girl: #3

Oh ,the irony of it!

1 year !!!!